Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy (10450NAT)
Course Name: 10450NAT Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy
Pre Requisite: Contact us for details
Format: Self-paced study + 140 hrs face-to-face
Fees: Please contact us for current fees
Venue: Sydney University
Intakes: Start Now
What You’ll Learn
ADVANCED HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING
Upon completing of this diploma you’ll be able to work with clients using cutting edge hypnotic methods, and an advanced psychotherapy model that makes problem assessment easy and reliable.
PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE DEVELOPMENT
We will give you specific insights into setting up a successful practice upon completion of the course
What will this qualification give you on completion?
- The most comprehensive government accredited training in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy in Australia
- Fully qualify as a practicing Clinical Hypnotherapist in Australia and internationally
- Confidence to set up a practice straight away
- The skills to deal with a range of presenting issues from addictions to anxiety, traumas, weight loss, phobias, performance and learning difficulties
- Free Membership to The Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Recognition by insurance companies and Health Fund Providers
- Recognition Internationally. We have graduates practicing in the USA, France, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the UK.
- Ongoing support with continuing education opportunities
Start your online component today
Rather than waiting for the face-to-face modules to start, 6 of the 12 competencies can be completed online with access to online videos, resources and text-books sent to you upon enrolment. That means you can start studying anytime, anywhere, at your own pace.
Your 16 days of face-to-face training
Our training is designed for busy people. We understand how hard it is, and we want to give you every opportunity to get qualified quickly whilst not compromising your training. We offer the most face-to-face training hours in the field, with video available for review. Our face-to-face modules will cover all your practical skills.
16 days Modular (generally 4 day blocks – Friday to Monday) includes First Aid unit delivered by Surf Life Saving Australia.
- Times: 1:00pm / Finish 8:00pm
- Venue: Sydney University
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Strategic Psychotherapy
- Health Information
- Professional Practice
- Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) certification from Surf Life Savers Australia
- 3 day online workshop by Bill O’Hanlon (creator of Solution Oriented Therapy, student of Milton Erickson, Oprah guest (exclusive to AICH)
- Contributions by Dr Rob McNeilly, student of Milton Erickson
- 180+ hours of video and audio content
- Textbooks and manuals
- Free first year of Membership to the Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Online platform that allows you to review lesson videos even after you qualify
Please contact us for our most up to date fee information on 02 9977 7989
A limited number of Payment Plans are available. Qualifications will be awarded on satisfactory completion of practical and written assignments and final payment is made. Recognition of Prior Learning is available; contact us for more information.
Where to from here?
1) Download a Prospectus
2) Register for our Next Free Event
3) Call the office on 02 9977 7989 and talk to us about either non accredited or Diploma Courses