Hypnosis 2-day Certificate
Course Name: Hypnosis Certificate
Pre Requisite: None
Format: 2 days
Fees: $699 AUD (Early Bird $449 AUD, saving $250 AUD contact us for more details)
Venue: Sydney University
Intakes: 18th and 19th March 2017
This weekend course is a rare opportunity for you to explore the Government Accredited Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy Course and what it can do for you, whilst having the opportunity to meet our internationally recognised lead trainer and Director, Gordon Young.
Date: Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th March 2017
Location: Sydney University, Carillon Avenue, Newtown, 2042
Arrival details: Please arrive at 09:30am for registration. Gordon’s seminar will commence at 10am until 5pm
We have cherry picked the top Hypnosis practices for this weekend workshop, and other approaches to ensure this is a highly experiential, contextually relevant training that is considered by many graduates of our Diploma course to be the pinnacle of this form of training in Australia. All hours completed will also count towards the hours you need to apply for membership with the associations.
- The difference between modern and traditional hypnosis
- An understanding of what our hypnosis can do, and its growing stature in the therapeutic world
- How to seamlessly merge our hypnosis skills to your existing practice if you have one
- How to determine whether you are a good fit for our hypnotherapy
- Learn how viable a career in hypnosis is and how it can provide you with an enviable lifestyle
- Learn what other students have done before you
This short course is designed for existing health care professionals who want to add hypnosis skills to their current practice, or for people without a related qualification who are looking to build a pathway into the Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy 10450NAT, which is the most comprehensive hypnotherapy training of its type anywhere in Australia, and will arm you with an extensive toolkit.
The approach is intensive, interactive and fun. During this seminar you will learn:
- The Power Of Hypnosis – Hypnosis as a force multiplier
- The Myths Of Hypnosis
- So What Is Hypnosis Really?
- Everyday Hypnosis – covert hypnosis versus overt hypnosis
- Bypass The Critical Factor
- Keys To Hypnosis & the difference between stage and clinical hypnosis
- Hypnotic Safety Protocols
- Keys to inducing Hypnosis – voice, language, set up, deepeners
- Hypnotic language and the power of hidden messages
- Your Step By Step Guide To Hypnotizing Your First Person
- How to bring someone back : Important tips
Where to from here?
Click here to book your seat today!