|Course Name:||Clinical Hypnosis|
|Pre Requisite:||Existing Health Care Professional|
|Format:||Approx. 56 hours face to face + self-paced study|
|Certification:||Government Accredited Statements of Attainment|
|Fees:||Call 1300 745 486. Travel and payment methods considered|
What You’ll Learn
Course in Clinical Hypnosis
This course is the most comprehensive hypnotherapy training of its type anywhere in Australia, and will arm you with an extensive toolkit to ensure that on completion you can safely and effectively hypnotise virtually any willing client and amplify the efficacy of existing therapeutic skills.
It is assumed that applicants already have extensive psychotherapy knowledge and will apply their existing approaches using hypnosis as a delivery vehicle. If you are a psychologist, psychiatrist, counsellor, social worker, doctor, dentist, obstetrician, or alike, this course is an obvious starting point for you.
You will train with an internationally recognised faculty, with online contributions by Bill O’Hanlon, a student of Milton H Erickson, Oprah Guest and author of over 35 books on change, and Gordon Young, a graduate of the Milton Erickson Foundation Phoenix Arizona.
What Will This Course Give You on completion?
- 1. With existing qualifications in the field (i.e. psychologist, counsellor, social worker, doctor, dentist and alike) you will receive Statements of Attainment and fully qualify as a practicing Clinical Hypnotherapist in Australia and internationally.
- 2. Hypnotic tools to deal with a full range of presenting issues
- 3. Free membership to the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) for the first year
Your Time Commitment > 8 days of face-to-face training
Our training is designed for busy people. We understand how hard it is, and we want to give you every opportunity to get qualified quickly whilst not compromising your training.
2 x 4 day face-to-face Modules (Friday – Monday) approximately once per month, plus take home assessments, reading and home practise hours.
During the four day blocks, the class commences at 1:00pm and goes through to 8:00pm daily.
Start your online component TODAY
Rather than waiting for the face-to-face modules to start, 6 of the 12 competencies can be completed online with access to online videos, resources and text-books sent to you upon enrolment. That means you can start studying anytime, anywhere, at your own pace. Call us on 1300 745 486! Enrol now, start TODAY!
Please contact us for our most up to date fee information on 1300 745 486
- Yapko Textbook Trancework issued in class – Retail Value $92 AUD
- Resources including audio, video and articles – value $2000 AUD
- Free First Year of Membership to the Australian Hypnotherapists Association – Value $220 AUD
Payment plans are available. Payment Plans available upon application only. Qualifications will be awarded on satisfactory completion of practical and written assignments and final payment is made.
Not sure if you qualify? Call the office on 1300 745 486
Sydney – Sydney University
September 2018 Intake
|CH Module 1: September 21 – September 24, 2018
CH Module 2: October 26 – October 29, 2018
Brisbane – University of Queensland
July 2018 Intake
|CH Module 1: July 6 – July 9, 2018
CH Module 2: August 10 – August 13, 2018
Perth – Trinity Conference Centre, Crawley WA
June 2018 Intake
|CH Module 1: June 8 – June 11, 2018
CH Module 2: June 29 – July 2, 2018
July 2018 Intake
|CH Module 1: July 27 – July 30, 2018
CH Module 2: August 17 – August 20, 2018
Where to from here?
1) Download a Course Guide
2) Register for our Next Free Event
3) Call the office on 1300 745 486 and talk to us about either non accredited or Diploma Courses